My mate's husband has just launched a new central directory for community-based activities, from painting to bushwalking, language classes and harmonica.
It looks like its got a powerful search engine, and its missions is to stop people being couch potatoes. Hence... no spuds. Miss J. Miss A, looks like right up your alley(s)!
14 April 2009
8 April 2009
7 April 2009
- Watching "Che Part 1" in the original Spanish with only Dutch subtitles. Hard core, huh? Picked up less than 50% of the dialogue but it makes you pay attention to body language and cinematography.
- Growing seedlings on the window sill. Watch those little babies go, now that day time temp has rocketed from 6 degrees to 16 in the space of 3 weeks.
- Taking a new resident to Amsterdam bike riding around town
- Seeing Kirsta and 3-month-old Max.
- Talking to old mates on skype.
- Case study and report writing and other arcane measures to create new work.
- Avoiding red wine because apparently it makes tinnitus worse.
- Worrying about climate change.
- Worrying about the economic down turn and thinking it might be time to get a real job.