10 November 2003

Irony sucks ass

okay *here's* something the human species need to figure out quick
smart to ensure its own survival on this small (and v. confusing)
rock...

i don't know about other chicks, but *this* chick (me) digs guys who
don't accost yer as soon as you walk through the front door of the
local. I dig guys who look me in the eye... who listen to what I'm
saying... who can pay a perceptive (and believable) compliment on
what I am wearing (whilst simultaneously pulling off a style coup of
their own)... who are kinda quiet and not marinating in their own
testosterone... who are creative... who can offer mutual respect...
and who just kinda feel comfortable and safe to be with...

so in one whole orbit of this small (and v. confusing) rock around
our beloved sun, I finally get a crush on such a guy...

the irony?

I think I picked the only gay guy in the whole of the pub™›

No comments: